자유게시판

None worthy of worship except You, You are Perfect, Indeed, I have bee…

페이지 정보

profile_image
작성자 Hilda
댓글 0건 조회 6회 작성일 24-07-20 08:55

본문

in any situation.
When a Muslim departs not in a state of husnul khotimah, it is because they themselves selected it. As mentioned by Imam Suyuthi in Syarh As Shudur that the cause of someone becoming khusnul khotimah (passing away in a disgraced state) is like neglecting prayer matters, drinking khamr, rebelling against parents,

t) is true.
O my Lord, to You I submit, in You I believe, on You I rely, to You I turn, for Your sake I argue, and to You I refer for judgment. Therefore, forgive me for what I have done in the past and what I will do in the future, what I have concealed and what I have revealed, and what You know better about me than myself. You are the One who brings forward and You are the One who delays. There is no god but You. There is no power and no strength

het Muhammad SAW.
"From Abdullah Ibn Abbas ra said: "When the Prophet Muhammad saw fasted on the day of Ashura and ordered the companions to fast as well, they asked: "O Messenger of Allah, Ashura is a day that is glorified by the Jews and Christians." Then the Prophet Muhammad saw said: "If so, Insha Allah next year we will also fast on the ninth day. Abdullah Ibn Abbas continued his story: "But before the next year came, the Prophet Muhammad saw had passed away." [Narrated by Mu

043222700_1647500264-Ilustrasi_sholat_tasbih.jpgSWT.
The sunnah tahajjud prayer in Arabic is called Sholatun Lail, which means night prayer. The night time for this tahajjud prayer is from the last third of the night until just before dawn. The last third of the night means around 01.0

044121000_1695607125-masjid-pogung-dalangan-Cmh2kEbjlyM-unsplash.jpgits own benefits.
"It's possible that the Prophet saw was only informed about the excellence of Muharram surpassing Shaban in the final periods of his life, or perhaps the Prophet saw already knew about it but didn't have the chance to enhance fasting in the month of Muharram due to different impediments, such as illness, travel, and the lik

Ashura fast.
كَانَ يَوْمُ عَاشُورَاءَ يَوْمًا تُعَظِّمُهُ الْيَهُودُ وَتَتَّخِذُهُ عِيدًا فَقَالَ رَسُولُ اللَّهِ صَلَّى اللَّهُ عَلَيْهِ وَسَلَّمَ صُو

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.