자유게시판

An employed civil servant named Agus Irawan plans to run in the Boyola…

페이지 정보

profile_image
작성자 Joni Lebron
댓글 0건 조회 6회 작성일 24-07-06 06:53

본문

I Am Ready Dico Ganinduto wants to contribute positively to the country by participating in the Pilkada. He is sincere and open-hearted if fate dictates otherwise. "So, whatever the result, I am ready. I am sincere, as long as I make maximum efforts. My intention is to make a positive contribution to the country," he shared.

"As the Chairman of the Indonesian Solidarity Party, I am providing a recommendation letter to show our support for the candidate pair, Mr. Ahmad Ali and Mr. Abdul Karim Aljufri, as governor and deputy governor candidates for Central Sulawesi for 2024-2029," stated PSI Chairman Kaesang Pangarep at the PSI Central Executive Board, Central Jakarta, Friday (June 7, 2024)

**Pantarlih Inauguration Schedule for Pilkada 2024** Pantarlih for the 2024 Pilkada is an important part of the regional head election process with a regular selection and inauguration schedule. The inauguration schedule for Pantarlih for the 2024 Pilkada has been set in the General Election Commission Decision Number 638 of 2024. The selection process for Pantarlih candidates began with the announcement of candidate registration from June 13 to 17, 2024, followed by the acceptance of Pantarlih candidate registrations from June 13 to 19, 2024. Administrative research on Pantarlih candidates was conducted from June 14 to 20, 2024. The results of the Pantarlih candidate selection were announced from June 21 to 23, 2024. On June 23, 2024, the names of the selected Pantarlih candidates were determined. The inauguration of Pantarlih for the 2024 Pilkada was then held on Monday, June 24, 2024.

Syaikhu mentioned that some people have already referred to this pair by the acronym AMAN. "We believe the Anies Sohibul Iman pair, some have already called them AMAN. Whatever, it's up to you," continued Syaikhu.

Political analysts and observers commented that these results demonstrated a strong public push for change in Jakarta's leadership. They also emphasized the importance of not being overly fixated on the quick count results and waiting for the official results from the KPU to determine the winner of the 2017 DKI Pilkada.

060261400_1703247480-prab_dan_gibs.jpg"Ahmad Ali 30.8%, Anwar Hafid 19%, Rusdy Mastura 8.2%, Ma'mun Amir 5.5%, Irwan Lapatta 3.6%, Hidayat Lamakarate 3.5%. Undecided or didn't respond 29.4%," stated Indikator Politik Indonesia, Monday (June 24, 2024)

037341400_1677147666-PKS_DUKUNG_ANIES_SEBAGAI_BAKAL_CALON_PRESIDEN-TALLO_11.jpgPreviously, the President of the Prosperous Justice Party (PKS), Ahmad Syaikhu, officially announced the Anies Baswedan-Sohibul Iman pair for the 2024 Jakarta Pilkada. The announcement was the result of a Central Leadership Council (DPTP) PKS meeting on Thursday, June 20, 2024.

068385700_1699975170-20231114-Pengundian_No_Urut-FAI_1.jpgAgus I. is the sibling of Yunanto Devid Agus, the ex-Aspri to President Jokowi, also known as President Jokowi. Agus I. is reported to be aiming to become a candidate for the Regent of Boyolali through the Gerindra Party in the 2024 Pilkada. "Yes, it's true, he intends to run in the Boyolali Pilkada from the Gerindra Party," said Rahmad Junaidi, Secretary of the Boyolali DPC Gerindra Party, as stated in a press release on Monday (10/6/2024). He mentioned, Agus I. is currently still employed as a civil servant (PNS) in the Solo City Government, Central Java. Besides, Agus I. is also acknowledged as an entrepreneur in the wood or furniture industry. "Yes, an ASN at Solo Dispora," he mentioned. Rahmad mentioned that his political party would endorse Agus as a candidate in the 2024 Boyolali Pilkada. He mentioned that Agus I. had shown willingness to step down as required by Law Number 20 of 2023 concerning the State Apparatus. In Law Number 20 of 2023 concerning Civil State Apparatus, Article 56 and Article 59 Paragraph (3) state that senior madya officials and high-ranking pratama officials who intend to run for governor and deputy governor, regent and deputy regent, mayor and vice mayor must formally resign from civil service once they are determined as candidates. "It must be done like that (resign from PNS) and he is ready (to resign). After the endorsement, the resignation process will begin, at the end of July or early August 2024, according to the timetable," stated Rahmad. Devid has been Jokowi's Assistant since he was Mayor of Solo Before this, a 14-second video surfaced showing Irawan Agus standing tall and offering a salute. The video featured the words #AGUSIRAWAN #MAJUBOYOLALI #GERAKANPEDULIBOYOLALI at the bottom of the screen. Besides Agus I., the Gerindra Boyolali DPC has received two other candidates. They are Yanto Juma, an {entrepreneur from Wonogiri Regency|businessman from Wonogiri|entrepreneur based in

Maximum Effort When asked how optimistic he is about running in the 2024 Pilkada, Dico Ganinduto could not say for sure. He states he can only do his best and leave the results to God Almighty. "I believe, as humans, we must strive and make maximum efforts. As much as possible, try with good intentions. We leave the results to Allah," explained Dico Ganinduto.

044308100_1690276733-cek_fakta_cawapres.jpgThe quick count results of the second round of the 2017 DKI Pilkada also give an early indication of public support for the competing candidate pairs. By understanding the quick count method, the public can grasp the significance of the results and compare them with the official KPU results. In this context, the quick count results of the second round of the 2017 DKI Pilkada can be used as an evaluation tool to predict who will win the Pilkada. Understanding the quick count method and its significance also provides the public with deeper insights into interpreting the data presented by various survey institutions. Therefore, the quick count results of the second round of the 2017 DKI Pilkada can serve as a learning and evaluation tool for the public in understanding the ongoing democratic process.

If you beloved this post and you would like to receive extra details regarding Kontroversi perjuangan Hewan Amerika kindly stop by our own web-site.

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.